Like me, I must plan to pack a travel bag, especially during the busiest season for our nursery business. I always forget something and have to go to a drug store or Walmart most of the time when we arrive in some state where I have no clue where to go to get anything. I have found out there are bare necessities one needs to use each time they travel in their bags. Here is a list of them:
- Headphones or Ear Plugs- There's always some screaming child, or someone is partying in the next room in a hotel. I download a branch of running water and plug them into sleep. Lord help me, if a hotel ever catches on fire, I wouldn't hear anything.
- Commode Wipes- No matter how enticing and cleans your room may seem, there are millions of germs on toilet seats, don't forget your sanitary wipes.
- Snacks- That sugar craving at 11 am won't forgive you without some needed chocolate and energy. Always bring some quick-pick-me- up meals for the best possible experience. No one wants to wake and track down a snack shop in a hotel.
- Medicine- Headache, heartburn, or PMs always pack some quick meds.
- Contacts or Glasses- Oh My! What a disturbance when you need your bifocals to read some fine print, and you forgot them! Always remember to pack your second eyes.