Tall Phlox Gardening and Plants
Why Buy Tall Phlox?
Phlox is a staple in the summer garden. They are known for their showy blooms and sweet fragrance. But did you know that not all Phlox are created equal? Tall Phlox, also known as garden phlox, are a species of Phlox that grow to be about 3 feet tall. They are perfect for the back of the border or as a specimen plant. So if you're looking for something different in your garden, consider tall Phlox.
Reasons to Plant Tall Phlox
1. Phlox is an incredibly versatile plant. It looks fantastic in borders or mass plantings.
2. Phlox are low maintenance and easy to care for.
3. Phlox are available in various colors, from vibrant oranges and reds to purples, white, and pink.
4. Phlox bloom in later spring to early summer and will add color to your garden for months.
5. Phlox are deer resistant and will not be eaten by deer who browse your garden.
Tall Phlox Thrives Almost Anywhere
Tall Phlox (Phlox paniculata) is a perennial that thrives almost anywhere in the United States. It's a hardy plant and tolerates numerous conditions, from partial shade to full sunlight, and is relatively drought-tolerant once established. Tall Phlox blooms with clusters of fragrant flowers that attract butterflies. Bees are also big fans!
Bloom Seasons Tall Phlox
Tall Phlox is a unique and beautiful flowering plant perfect for splashing color to your garden and are an excellent selection for any outdoor space. They are also available in both annual and perennial varieties.
Tall Phlox Blossom Colors
The color of blooms on tall Phlox can range from white to pink to purple. The most popular colors are usually the darker shades, such as purple or pink. Tall Phlox also blooms in orange, white, and blue.
Where Does Tall Phlox Pop?
Tall Phlox will add height to your garden. These plants can grow up to 2-3 feet tall and produce beautiful blooms in various colors.
Tall Phlox in Your Garden
If you are considering adding tall Phlox to your garden, here are a few reasons why you should buy them:
1. Tall Phlox add height and distinction to your garden.
2. They proliferate with little maintenance.
3. Tall Phlox bloom for an extended period, providing summer color.
4. They attract pollinators such as bees and butterflies, which can help increase the yield of your other plants.
5. Tall Phlox are relatively drought-tolerant once established.
Buy Tall Phlox - Low Prices, Fast Shipping Nationwide
Tall Phlox is an excellent addition to any garden; we offer them online at the lowest prices. In addition, fast shipping is available, and the plants can be shipped nationwide. There are many reasons to buy tall Phlox, including their beauty, ease of care, and ability to attract pollinators.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.