Tennessee Wholesale Nursery
Office Staff Position
- Trouble shooting problems which consists of shortages on orders, checking dig sheets and packing records, corresponding with customers and problem solving.
- Remediation in order evaluation, research and hands on environment where you mostly deal with customers and problems.
- Email, Phone and Voicemail professional skills a must. Job is based on 40 hours per week. Overtime if needed is a must.
- Maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
- Handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.
Customer Service Position
- Consists of answering customer calls, taking online orders, researching orders, and problem-solving in a very timely manner.
- Must have excellent, professional phone presentation and skills and help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- Help customers understand the product and answering questions.
- Must be nice to customers and treat them with utmost respect.
Packer is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of plants, trees & products. A Packer position is a support role for several areas of collecting plants, putting them together in conjunction for each individual order, including but not limited to; counting, tying, quality and assembly, applying gel to the roots, surrounding the roots with plastic and securing and placing in boxes and securing boxes.