- We won’t ask for any personal information unless it is truly needed. (We can’t stand services that automatically ask for your income, gender or race for no reason.)
- We won’t share personal information except to comply with the law, protect ourselves or develop products.
- We won’t store any of your information on our server unless it is needed for ongoing operations
- When we blog we strive to make it easy for the public to see us by search engines
Like most website operators, Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC collects non-personally-identifying information of the kind, so web browsers make it available, such as language spoken and when a person logged. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is better to understand how Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC visitors use its website.
Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC also collects IP addresses for customers that log in to Blogger.com blogs. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances it discloses identifying information as described below, except that blog IP addresses and email addresses are given to be seen when comments are placed on a blog.
Gathering of Personally Information
When visitors come to Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC websites, choose to interact with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC in ways that require Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and information that Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. In each case, Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC collects such information only so one can see visitor’s interaction with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described. Visitors may always choose to convey personal information.
Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC may monitor the most popular blogs on the Blogger.com site or screened for spam. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC will only disclose personal identifying information to their employees, merchants and other organizations regarding orders placed by their customers. This information will only be released when Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC needs it to be to provide service for customer orders or services through Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC websites. We have also agreed to not release any personal identifying information to any others. Some of our merchants and other organizations may be located in other places and by using the websites of Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC you agree to have this information transferred to these companies and organizations. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC will promise to not sell or make your personal identifying information available to anyone other than shipping providers and other organizations affiliated with this nursery. Tennessee Whole Nursery LLC will make personal identifying information available in response to a subpoena, court order or if another governmental agency requests the information. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC will also agree to disclose the personal identifying information if Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC, third parties or the public at large. When you register with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC, you agree to receive emails that may contain information regarding your orders from us and also about any products or special sales that we may have going on. If a request is made by the email user to stop these notifications immediately. If one’s requests by email or other nature by using our website, we will also send an email response. Tennessee Wholesale Nursery LLC will take reasonable measures to protect all personal identifying information use, and will protect against alteration or destruction of all personal identifying information.
Opt Out Your Choice
Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies: AdRoll is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.