- Bulk Pricing:
- 6 - 10 and get $2.00 off
- 11 - 25 and get $3.00 off
- 26 - 50 and get $4.00 off
- 51 - 100 and get $5.00 off
- 101 - 250 and get $6.00 off
- 251 - 500 and get $6.50 off
- 501 - 10000 and get $7.00 off
- Latin Name- Arrowood Viburnum Hardy Planting Zone- 3-8 Mature Height- 6-15 ft Width- 6-15 ft Sun or Shade- Full Sun
Buy More and Save!
Viburnum Dentatum is a plant that is also referred to as the arrowwood viburnum. It is a decorate shrub that can be used to enhance a landscaping project
Viburnum dentatum is easy to take care of. It can tolerate many different growing conditions. This plant has stems that stand upright, and they are a deciduous shrub. When the plant is in bloom, there will be some white flowers that will appear. These flowers are flat on top, and they will bloom in the later part of the spring. They do not have a fragrance, but they are pretty to look at. After the flowers have bloomed, they will turn into a fruit. The berries that proceed the flowers have a bluish-black color, and they will attract birds and other forms of wildlife. Viburnum Dentatum is also able to attract butterflies and birds, which many find visually appealing. While this plant does flower at certain times of the year, the leaves are attractive as well. They are dark green in colors and appear to be glossy. After the plant has blossomed for the season, it will turn various colors in the fall.